Last update: 24/01/2020
Responsible identity: KERABEN GRUPO, S.A.U (hereinafeter “KERABEN”)
Registered office: 12.520 – Nules (Castellón), Spain, Valencia-Barcelona Road Km. 44,3.
Telephone: +34 964 65 95 00
2.PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Personal data are treated at www.keraben.com for the following purposes:
· General contact and Customer service: though requests for information about the services we offer, in order to answer your questions and send you information related to your request.
· Commercial information and content download: send by e-mail the general catalogue of KERABEN. Optionally and voluntarily, you can request and receive commercial communications from our company.
· Carry out statistical studies: obtain anonymous web browsing and performance statistics.
· Selection processes: carry out internal personnel selection processes, both current and future.
· BIM Collections: send by e-mail the collections available on the web using the BIM (Building Information Modelling) methodology. Optionally and voluntarily, you may request to receive commercial communications from our company.
· Creahome 3D: request the tool to design environments using ceramic floor and wall tiles by KERABEN. The software is obtained through the web www.tilelook.com and subject to its privacy terms outside of KERABEN.
3.DATA CONSERVATION CRITERIA
On www.keraben.com personal data are processed and will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or total destruction of them.
Once the aims pursued have been extinguished, KERABEN will comply with the provisions set forth in current regulations regarding the elimination of the data provided by the User.
For the following specific cases, personal data will be processed during the subsequent deadlines:
· Carry out statistical studies: the conservation period must be proportional to the objective pursued, respecting essentially the right to data protection and establishing adequate and specific measures to protect the fundamental interests and rights of the User.
· Selection processes: The data will be kept as long as the candidate does not express his right of cancellation. The maximum term of conservation of curricular information by our company will be three (3) years.
· Creahome 3D: subject to the privacy terms of www.tilelook.com. KERABEN will only keep the data for statistical purposes of downloads and use of the software.
4.LEGITIMATION FOR THE TRATMENT OF DATA
The legal basis for the described treatments is the consent of the User, who through his voluntary actions gives us authorization for the different specified purposes. In addition, the consent may be revoked at any time by the interested party if it so manifests.
Additionally, KERABEN expressly informs and guarantees Users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances, and that whenever they make any type of transfer of personal data, express, informed and unequivocal consent will be previously requested by the Users. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that not all data is provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
5.COMMUNICATION OF THE DATA
The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation. We also share personal information with certain companies that provide services to our company (web development and support, e-mail marketing). We only share the personal information necessary for the, to provide such services. We require any company with which we may share personal information that protects the data in a way that complies with the provisions of this policy and that limits the use of such personal information to the provision od services, in addition to signing the corresponding access agreements to data according to the data protection regulations required in these cases. Similarly, we inform you that there are no international transfers outside the European Economic Area.
6.RIGHTS OF THE USER
The interested party may exercise their rights on data protection (access, rectification, opposition, deletion, limitation, portability and not be subject to automated individual decisions) by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail Valencia – Barcelona Road, Km. 44,3, 12.520- Nules (Castellón), Spain. Documentation proving the identity of the applicant (copy of the front of the National Identity Document, or equivalent) may be required. The maximum response period will be thirty (30) days from receipt, and may be extended for a maximum period of two (2) months whenever necessary.
In any case, you can request the protection of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection through its website.